In force since: MAY 26, 2018
We make it a point of honor to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidence and in accordance with current legislation.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Mme Vapaille Céline is responsible for processing your personal data.
Here are our full contact details:
Mme Vapaille Céline sole proprietorship
Registered with the RCS of Alencon under the number 848 961 306,
Headquartered at La Brocherie 61600 Magny le desert.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data - personal or not - for various reasons which are defined in the following point (cf. point 3). These are the following data:
- your identification data (surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, message, postal code);
- our communications (by email or otherwise);
- the type of domain with which the User connects to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our site;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you have visited on our site;
- the type of browser, platform and / or operating system you are using;
- the search engine as well as the keywords used to find the site;
- your navigation preferences
- your communication preferences.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data mainly to contact you via a newsletter, to be able to process your requests, improve our Service and, more generally, to be able to communicate easily with each other. Finally, your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our site.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
5. IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
6. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to achieve the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is reached, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You can at any time request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and oppose the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of these. To do this, simply send us an email to the following address: email@example.com. We will then make every effort to do what is necessary as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE IT COMMUNICATED?
Myself. I have access only to the extent necessary for the execution of your reservation and / or for the achievement of the objectives pursued (cf. point 3). I am subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We will only transfer your data to a country that is not a member of the European Union if that country provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR ADVERTISEMENTS?
We only use your email address for your us offer services similar to the one or those you have already used.
With your consent, we will subscribe to our newsletter and offer you other articles / services that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the active link at each end of communication addressed.
11. WHAT IS OUR H3 DATA POLICY?
Our site and our reservation system are not intended for children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
12. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE H3 POLICY CHANGES?
13. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
No one benefits from long trials. In the event of a dispute between us, we are committed to favoring dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution. Luxury hotel massage rest bed and breakfast bagnoles de l'Orne caen beach landing swimming pool sauna massage relaxation calm charm normandy spa rest armor rest vacation